Surely, everyone has heard of the billionaire Bill Gates. The same person who is the co-founder of the giant tech company Microsoft Corporation. While everyone wishes to be born to a wealthy person like him, Phoebe Adele Gates is one of the luckiest individuals, best known for being the youngest child of this American billionaire.
Phoebe Adele Gates is a teenage daughter who was born on the 14th of September, 2002. Her parents, Bill Gates and Melinda Gates, raised her in their hometown of Seattle, Washington.
Likewise, Phoebe grew up with two elder siblings; Jennifer Katharine Gates and Rory John Gates. All three children have love and care for each other.
Although Phoebe was born with a silver spoon, she never picked up bad habits. Moreover, her parents raised her with intensive care and proper discipline. While other children of her age tend to spoil their behaviors, Phoebe made sure she harnessed only good deeds.
Being a billionaire’s daughter would make anyone think that she has a perfect life. But in fact, she has been suffering from OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder) from a young age.
Phoebe Adele Gates Education and Early Life.
When someone is the child of a billionaire, they have the freedom of attending the finest and expensive institutes to gain a better education. In addition, Phoebe has the freedom to pursue her dream no matter the cost.
Phoebe moved to New York to find her career interest. She studied at the non-profit, college preparatory school called Professional Children’s School, located in New York City. It was initially intended for the houseless-less children.
On top of that, Phoebe Adele Gates has also attended the Juilliard School, a private performing arts conservatory located in New York City. She attended this school to pursue her interest in dancing. At Julliard School, students are taught Dance, Drama, and Music.
Since Phoebe has a strong interest in Ballet, she has also attended courses in Ballet dancing at the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in New York and the American Ballet Theatre.
Lastly, Phoebe attended Lakeside School, a private and independent school located in Seattle, Washington. The same high school where her father and his friends are among the famous alumni of this college. Moreover, the school is rated the best private school in Washington state. She is yet to complete her education.
Phoebe Adele Gates has two elder siblings who are well-educated. Her elder sister is Jennifer Katharine Gates, studying medicine to become a doctor at the medical institute in Mount Sinai.
Likewise, her brother, Rory John Gates, recently graduated from Duke University with a degree in Economics & computer science.
It seems that Bill Gates is hellbent on teaching his children to be highly educated.
Bill Gates Daughter Phoebe Adele Gates Net Worth.
Phoebe is still a very young girl who is attending high school. Likewise, it isn’t sure whether she has any part-time job. But it is highly unlikely that this billionaire’s daughter needs to do any side jobs.
Moreover, she lives a lavish life with her wealthy parents in their mansion, Xanadu 2.0, which is worth $120 million.
As per reports, the total net worth of the youngest child of Bill Gates Phoebe Adele Gates is estimated to be $10 million as of the year 2020. Her other two siblings, Jennifer and Rory, also have a net worth estimated to be $10 million each.
Phoebe, being the daughter of a billionaire, has got everything she needs in life. She mostly shares her parents’ net worth of $90.6 billion.
Phoebe is currently enrolled in high school and has not decided on her future. She seems to pursue a career in computers just like her father, but she is also interested in ballet and arts.
There is a pool of careers that the 18-year-old Phoebe can chase after in the future. Therefore, it is tough to predict her career path as of the present day.
Even if she fails to build a successful career, she can still work in her father’s company. Thus, her future is pretty much secured. Additionally, few reports about Phoebe would be leaving for Germany to get an undergraduates degree.
Her father is a software company owner, businessman, investor, and author who has gained fame and wealth throughout his career. Likewise, her mother, Melinda Gates, is a Philanthropistkn own for her works with Gates Foundation.
As of now, there is no information regarding her relationship status. She is mostly seen with her male friends on social media, but there is no confirmation whether she has a boyfriend.
View this post on Instagram
Some Other lesser-known Facts about Phoebe Adele Gates:
- She is a religious person, and she regularly attends the Catholic Church.
- She often attends the charity programs and events organized by her parents, Bill Gates and Melinda Gates.
- Phoebe is involved with the arts. She studied art at the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts complex in New York City & The Julliard School, Lincoln Center Plaza in New York.
- Phoebe is believed to be passionate about computers like her father and mother.
- She volunteered in a local preschool in Rwanda during her vacations.
- Phoebe is professionally trained in Ballet, including at The School of American Ballet.
- Even though she is the daughter of one of the wealthiest men globally, she has to help her parents at home if she wants pocket money.
- She even has to follow the rules made by her parents to live in a luxurious home.
- She has suffered from OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder) for years.
- Phoebe has been frequently mistaken for model and actress Rachael Leigh Cook because of their similar appearance.
- She was listed as the 10th most powerful kid in the world under 12 by the WondersList website.
- Phoebe is of English, German, Irish and Scottish descent.
- Bill Gates mentioned that he would only give the 15th of his wealth to his children in various interviews.
Phoebe Adele Gates’s Wiki Facts
|Phoebe Adele Gates
|14 September 2002
|Seattle, WA, Unites States of America
|18 years old
|Jennifer Katharine Gates and Rory John Gates
|$10 million (USD)